Wherever Your Road Leads
The DR650SE offers you the versatility of hitting the highways or raising the dust. And without compromise on either surface.
Giving riders plenty of low-to-mid range torque, the DR650SE is powered by a 644cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine, with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated cylinders to minimise wear.
The combination of a powerful engine and lightweight frame offers agile handling and a comfortable and enjoyable ride, on or off road. Comfort is also enhanced by a streamlined seat with 40mm variable seat height position and a vibration- reducing balancer system.
A rigid frame and short wheelbase provide off-road manoeuvrability, while loads of tractable horsepower from the big grunty engine translates into effortless high- speed cruising.
Reliable, big-on-value and street-legal, the DR650SE is eligible for the Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) in certain States and Territories.
On the highways or toughing it out in the dirt, this is Suzuki's ultimate Dual Sport Bike.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
|Engine||single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled with SACS|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, coil spring oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link-type coil spring,oil damped,spring preload/ compression|
|Front Brakes||Twin-piston caliper, 290mm Floating Disc|
|Rear Brakes||Twin-piston caliper, 240mm Disc|
|Fuel Capacity||13 LITRES|
|Colours||Solid Black / Iron Grey|
|Warranty||Two-year unlimited kilometre warranty|
|Seat Height||885 MM|
|Wet Weight||166 KG|